Antada is the leading mobile game production and publishing studio in Vietnam. We focus on developing high-quality game products, providing the best user experience.
We are looking for Creative/Art Director for Mid-core Strategy RPG Series
- Giving ideas and design direction for the company's game titles and product projects;
- Write and create unique ideas for mobile game products;
- Edit content, check, approve and reject ideas/content from groups of artists;
- Good grasp of market trends, aesthetic styles, paintings in the field of mobile games in the international market;
- Coordinate with technical programming department and team of artists (2D/3D artists) and designers/sound engineers to complete related work;
- Participate in product promotion and image building
- Participate in building a community of players for the product
- Ability to build Plan Content, Event to develop the community.
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Game Graphic Designer;
- There used to be a game product with high graphics quality, in a position related to graphics.
- Used to make game products in the main design position.
- Have passion and creativity in the field of games
- Use tools related to game production such as Office, Unity;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Work and people management skills;
- Having understanding of the field / mobile game market;
- Strategic thinking skills;
- Understand creative thinking methods and know how to inspire colleagues;